Presented in excellent condition, this well proportioned and bright three bedroom maisonette offers modernised and stylish décor throughout with a spacious reception room and a private balcony.
- Beautifully presented ground floor maisonette
- Generous reception room with balcony
- Stylish kitchen with granite work tops and Miele appliances
- Three good-sized bedrooms
- Stylish white suite bathroom
- Largest flat in the block, the only three bed flat
- Recently re-decorated and plenty of storage throughout
- Excellent location close to the amenities of Inner Park Road
Glen Albyn Road is a quiet residential street situated close to the open spaces of Wimbledon Common and is within easy reach of the shopping and entertainment facilities of Southfields and Wimbledon Village.
Southfields locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A country-style pub with a beer garden that is lovely for an evening drink in summer, or get cosy inside during winter.
The village is alive with such a variety of restaurants, pubs and bars. And there's lots happening when the tennis is on too. It's also close to Wimbledon Common, with a lake where you can feed the birds.
Wimbledon Windmill Museum
A great place to visit with the family to learn all about windmilling. The children can also have a go at making flour using the grindstone there!
Wimbledon Park station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,427 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £599 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 812 (75 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900