Ideally located for amenities with Southfields and Wandsworth, this fantastic two bedroom house offers well presented living space with bright reception room, dining room and private garden.
- Smart reception room with dining area
- Kitchen with access to the garden
- Dining room/downstairs bedroom
- Bathroom with separate WC
- Two large double bedrooms upon the first floor
Longfield Street is a quiet residential street located close to a great range of shops and amenities within the Southside shopping centre, and within easy reach of the green spaces of King George's Park. Southfields (District Line) is the nearest station.
Southfields locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A trendy gastropub serving a superb rack of ribs!
Fantastic for 'fishy Fridays' or a cheeky lunchtime deal for £4.50. Great quality fish shipped down daily from Scotland.
The greatest curry house in South West London! Ask for the Gust Khata Masala, you will not be disappointed!
East Putney station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,178 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £857 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Commons Area)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 940 (87 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.