Benefiting from an excellent position close to local amenities this expansive three bedroom flat offers lovely period features throughout.
- Spacious three bedroom flat arranged on the ground floor
- Smart period conversion with an excellent location
- Expansive reception room with lovely feature fireplace
- Offers large kitchen with appliances
- Three well proportioned and bright bedrooms
- Benefits from a superb balcony
Hamilton Terrace offers a superb location close to the shops and amenities of St John's Wood, Maida Vale and Clifton Road.
St John's Wood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Lord's Cricket Ground
A summer's afternoon watching the cricket at Lord's is hard to beat!
The Bridge House
Classic pub food using fresh ingredients and a cosy atmosphere. The building is shared with the Canal Cafe Theatre, so pop upstairs for some fantastic acting!
Duke of York
A fantastic local pub for after-work drinks. Wednesday is steak night, serving great food at great value.
Maida Vale station
St. John's Wood station
Warwick Avenue station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £6,120 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,870 (173 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons St John's Wood between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7449 6000