A wonderfully located and bright three bedroom flat moments from Maida Vale's amenities, featuring a gorgeous reception room with triple aspect windows and a lovely modern kitchen with washing machine and dishwasher.
- A beautifully presented three bedroom fourth floor flat
- Exceptionally bright and spacious
- Finished to a high standard throughout
- Generous reception room with triple aspect windows
- Modern kitchen with washing machine and dishwasher
- Sizeable master bedroom with storage and en suite
- Benefits from lift access and concierge
- Superb location in sought after St Johns Wood
Situated moments from the amenities of Elgin Avenue and within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of Clifton Road, the property is close to the extensive facilities of St John's Wood, while Maida Vale Underground Station is also nearby.
St John's Wood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Megan's do the best salads and cakes - a great addition to St John's Wood High Street!
Puppet Theatre Barge
The loveliest puppet shows for children on a moored barge in Little Venice.
A tour guide canal boat service from Little Venice to Camden Lock, with commentary on the history of Regent's Canal.
Maida Vale station
Warwick Avenue station
Kilburn High Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,115 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,435 (133 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Maida Vale between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3841 4150