Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this beautiful two bedroom two bathroom flat boasts a stunning open-plan reception room, large master bedroom with en suite and a gorgeous private balcony.
- Bright and spacious two bedroom second floor apartment
- Exceptional open-plan reception room with space to dine
- Good-sized master bedroom with en-suite and fitted wardrobes
- Ample sized second bedroom also with built-in storage
- Well-equipped modern kitchen
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Boasting a wonderful private balcony
- Finished to an exquisite standard throughout
Chalmers Way is a wonderful series of modern buildings set moments from the fantastic and varied amenities of St Margarets.
St Margarets locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Harris + Hoole
There are some delicious coffees and cakes on offer in this popular, relaxing café.
Award-winning chocolatier with the most addictive array of chocolates. Go on a cold winter's day and order the hot chocolate!
Sunshine & Ravioli
A lovely café and lunch venue that is extremely popular with the local crowds. Owner Maurizio is a local character who knows everyone and makes a mean coffee.
St. Margarets station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,116 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- To be confirmed
- Total Sq Ft:
- 897 (83 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Twickenham between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8973 2777