This stunning architect-designed three bedroom house offers stunning interiors throughout with beautiful first floor living space opening onto two balconies and gorgeous master bedroom with en suite shower room.
- Stunning three bedroom modern house
- Architecturally designed and beautifully finished
- Top floor open-plan living space with two balconies
- Three impressive double bedrooms with en suite master
- Flooded with natural light from floor to ceiling windows
- Striking modern design and fixtures
- Sought after location moments from Chiswick
- Variety of transport links close by
North Eyot Gardens is a highly sought-after location just off St Peters Square which is set moments from central Chiswick and a variety of transport links including easy access to the A4/M4.
Stamford Brook locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A blow dry bar with a crèche - what a fab idea! Have your hair done and drink a lovely coffee while the children are looked after.
This is a fab beauty salon that is part of a larger group, but still keeps its local feel. The team are so friendly and welcoming and the treatments are of a really high standard. I love getting my nails and facials done here.
Beautifully crafted cakes and desserts. A real treat!
Stamford Brook station
Ravenscourt Park station
Turnham Green station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,086 (100 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8996 6000