This lovely two bedroom second floor flat offers generously proportioned accommodation, including a bright semi-open plan kitchen/reception room and a large master bedroom.
- Bright and spacious master bedroom
- Kitchen flooded with natural light
- Generous reception room with ample dining space
- Good sized second bedroom
- Light and airy tiled bathroom
- Great location within easy reach of Stockwell
This property is located on Stockwell Road with numerous local amenities moments away and the numerous shops, bars and restaurants of Stockwell just a short distance away.
Stockwell locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Delicious coffee made using Campbell and Syme beans, food made by Salon Brixton and sweet treats too.
The Prince of Wales
A Brixton institution, this bar has amazing roof terraces and serves food in the day too. You can dance the night away until the early hours when they have DJs playing.
The best breakfast I have had in Brixton and an amazing array of coffees and real fruit smoothies.
Clapham North station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,285 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,118 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 648 (60 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Brixton between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5757