This stunning two bedroom maisonette boasts contemporary and beautifully presented interiors combined with expansive accommodation throughout.
- Outstanding two bedroom maisonette arranged over two floors
- Stylish reception room with contemporary exposed brickwork
- Stunning kitchen with integrated appliances and dining space
- Modern study room on superb mezzanine level
- Beautiful master bedroom with walk in wardrobe
- Additional second bedroom with attractive décor
Beatty Road provides convenient access to a range of local amenities, while the property also benefits from its close proximity to the excellent range of shops, bars and restaurants of Stoke Newington.
Stoke Newington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Delicious bread and cakes that look too perfect to eat!
A beautiful, vintage-style café serving yummy cakes and proper coffee. Great for brunch.
Newington Green Fruit and Vegetables
There isn't a vegetable or a piece of fruit that you cannot buy here. Amazing presentation and CHEAP!
Rectory Road station
Stoke Newington station
Dalston Kingsland station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,900 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,309 (121 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Stoke Newington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2100