This contemporary two bedroom house designed by Julian Cowie Architects boasts stunning interiors throughout with spacious accommodation and benefits from both a patio and terrace.
- Modern two bedroom house arranged over three floors
- Striking house located in a secluded gated mews
- Contemporary reception room with access to patio
- Sleek kitchen with unique mezzanine level and dining space
- Features large window over looking Abney Park
- Two well presented and generous bedrooms
- Offers balcony with seating area
- Off street parking space in front of the house
Manor Road is situated within easy reach of the superb shops, bars and restaurants of both Stoke Newington High Street and Church Street while providing motorists with quick and easy access to the A1 road links out of London.
Stoke Newington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Recently in Time Out as one of the best coffee shops of 2015, this family friendly, independent venue also sells South American street food and tasty breakfasts.
An amazing park to take your dog for a walk, with an animal enclosure and a butterfly dome!
Fabulous steak and a vibrant atmosphere - just as good as the sister restaurant in Clerkenwell.
Stoke Newington station
Stamford Hill station
Rectory Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,650 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,193 (110 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Stoke Newington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2100