Arranged over two floors this three bedroom detached house boasts bright and spacious accommodation including large reception room leading onto spacious 76 foot rear garden.
- Three bedroom detached house arranged over two floors
- Bright and spacious reception room
- Large front and rear garden
- Three generously sized bedrooms
- Sleek bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Electric garage
Percy Road is ideally located within easy reach of the shops, restaurants and amenities of central Guildford and the A3 provides access to central London.
Stoughton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Eton Mess and chargrilled pineapple from Black Bison - they also serve delicious steak!
Great for a dip all year round!
A fantastic new entertainment venue in Guildford that hosts concerts and comedy nights, with the likes of Newton Faulkner, Lee Evans and many more...
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,424 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,645 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Guildford Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,066 (99 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.