Excellently located with easy access into Stratford and set on the third floor, this attractive two bedroom apartment boasts stylish interiors with a modern kitchen and access to the communal gym.
- Fantastic two bedroom flat on the third floor
- Large reception room filled with natural light
- Separate fully equipped kitchen
- Two good sized double bedrooms
- Lovely en suite master bedroom
- Very close to Stratford station and Westfield
- Many local amenities at your doorstep
- Access to the communal gym
Quadrangle House is ideally located close to the centre of Stratford with Westfield shopping and Stratford transport links moments away. Also close by is the green open spaces of West Ham Park with the Olympic Parks within a short distance.
Stratford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Really convenient for work and the service is great too!
Great cakes and coffee.
This cafe next to Wanstead Park Station makes a great cappuccino!
Stratford High Street station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,562 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,103 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 887 (82 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Stratford between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8150 8585