Boasting a contemporary interior and neutral décor, this superb three bedroom flat is presented in great condition, and offers well proportioned living space and a lovely private balcony.
- A wonderful three bedroom first floor apartment
- Set within a highly prestigious Grade II listed building
- A contrast of period charm with modern convenience
- Ample living and entertaining space with contemporary fittin
- Private balcony
- Terrific location in the heart of Streatham Hill
The flat is situated in the heart of Streatham, moments away from the shops, bars and restaurants as well as the open spaces of Streatham Common.
Streatham Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Brooks and Gao
One of only a few decent coffee shops on Streatham High Road. It's slightly pricier than its competitors, but for the quality of the food and coffee, it's justified.
Lovely place for a coffee in the morning before getting in to the office and amazing cooked breakfasts with thick milkshakes. It turns into a bar at night with an extensive cocktail menu and it's open until 2am!
Tooting Bec Lido
A great place for a swim! Because it's an open air pool, it's ideal in the summer.
Streatham Hill station
Tulse Hill station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,839 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,537 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 960 (89 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Streatham between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8150 5400