A well-presented two bedroom second floor flat boasting generous lateral space and a superb private balcony overlooking stunning communal gardens on this leafy street.
- Impressive two bedroom second floor flat
- Generous proportioned throughout
- Spacious reception room with private balcony
- Fantastic Eat-in kitchen
- Beautiful communal gardens
- Leafy street moments from the amenities
The property is ideally positioned for the leisure facilities, restaurants, shops and bars of Surbiton.
Surbiton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Harts Boatyard
With large windows overlooking the Thames, this delightful restaurant makes it feel as if you're dining on a ship!
A really popular bar/restaurant on tree-lined Maple Road.
Gastro pub with tasty food and a large beer garden.
Thames Ditton station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,008 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,683 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Kingston Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 963 (89 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Surbiton between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3829 1300