Situated on the sixth floor of a purpose-built residential development, this two bedroom flat provides well proportioned living spaces with a private balcony.
- Sixth floor two bedroom flat
- Well proportioned interiors throughout
- Open-plan reception room kitchen with space to dine
- Sleek fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Well sized double bedrooms
- Features access to private balcony
This property enjoys an excellent locality to the wide open green spaces of Sydenham Wells Park/.
Sydenham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Brown & Green Cafe
Grab a quick snack and a cup of coffee from this independent kiosk whilst on your daily commute.
Crystal Palace Park
A fantastic spot for enjoying the sunshine!
Four Hundred Rabbits
Head to this pizza restaurant for a delicious gelato on a warm summer's day in the Crystal Palace Triangle!
Sydenham Hill station
Gipsy Hill station
Crystal Palace station
Overground line, Zone 3/4
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,662 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 561 (52 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Crystal Palace between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8772 8080