A lovely two bedroom flat situated on the second floor of a house conversion boasting bright and well proportioned accommodation, ample storage space throughout and an excellent Temple Fortune location.
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Spacious reception room with space to dine
- Modern separate kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite
- Additional good-sized bedroom also with fitted wardrobes
- Bright and stylish bathroom
- Moments from amenities
The property is situated moments from a range of amenities that can be found on Finchley Road and Golders Green while the green open spaces of Golders Hill Park and Hampstead Heath are also within close proximity.
Temple Fortune locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Old Bull & Bush
A beautiful pub with a fantastic outdoor area between Golders Green and Hampstead. A great spot for an evening beer whilst the sun goes down.
Golders Hill Park
Boasting a wonderful café and secret garden, this park is a stunning place to relax on a hot, sunny day.
All the DIY equipment you need - Mike the manager is also very helpful
Golders Green station
Brent Cross station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,550 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,397 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 799 (74 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Temple Fortune between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 1444