A lovely four bedroom house offering spacious accommodation with two reception rooms, three bathrooms, garage and fantastic roof terrace with views over the River Thames.
- Ideally situated overlooking the River Thames
- Fantastic four bedroom town house over three floors
- Benefits from spacious accommodation
- Garage and off-street parking
- Generous reception room leading to roof terrace
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Moments from the amenities of Surbiton
Ditton Reach is located close to the amenities of Surbiton, with a greater selection of shop, bars, restaurants and leisure facilities available in nearby Kingston. Transport links include Thames Ditton and Surbiton stations offering fast towards London.
Thames Ditton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Fantastic gastro pub right on the River Thames opposite Hampton Court Palace.
The Harts Boatyard
With large windows overlooking the Thames, this delightful restaurant makes it feel as if you're dining on a ship!
A great pub to meet up with friends over a few drinks.
Thames Ditton station
Hampton Court station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,808 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,826 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Elmbridge Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,608 (149 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Surbiton between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3829 1300