Set within a secure modern development on Albert Embankment, this superb one bedroom flat provides spacious accommodation with a fresh modern finish.
- Superb modern one bedroom fourth floor flat
- Bright reception room with Juliet balcony
- Contemporary open-plan integrated kitchen
- Good-sized double bedroom
- Smart white suite bathroom
- Ample storage space throughout
- Fantastic location close to local amenities
Salamanca Place is a superb location, moments from the River Thames and only a short distance from the attractions of central London. Local transport links include Vauxhall Station.
Vauxhall locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Tachbrook Street Market
A great street food market open 2 hours every lunchtime.
Bateaux London Cruises
A great way to see London with a variety of different cruises along the Thames. You can even opt for Sunday lunch whilst listening to a live jazz band!
St John's Smith Square
If you're a fan of classical music, this stunning venue is a must. The architecture is awe-inspiring too...
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,010 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,537 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 576 (53 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.