Situated opposite the green open spaces of Victoria Park, this lovely three bedroom house boasts a recent refurbishment throughout, modern interiors and a charming private garden to the rear.
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Spacious bay-fronted reception room
- Modern open-plan kitchen with large dining area
- Three generously proportioned bedrooms
- Stylish bathroom and guest cloakroom
- Lovely private garden to the rear
- Moments from nearby amenities
The property is situated only moments from the shops, bars and pubs of Victoria Park Village while the lakes, fountains and green open spaces of beautiful Victoria Park are also very nearby.
Victoria Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Copper Box Arena
As well as an arena for sporting events, you can use the gym facilities too.
I often pop in to this fruit and veg shop for their fresh produce and a coffee. Very handy!
London Aquatics Centre
London Aquatics Centre is the most technologically advanced and stunning swimming facility in the world and part of the 2012 London Olympic legacy.
Hackney Wick station
Hackney Central station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,184 (109 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hackney between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7386 6565