Situated within a stunning Police Station conversion, this delightful two bedroom flat enjoys a generously proportioned open-plan reception room/kitchen with well-sized double bedrooms throughout.
- Ground floor two bedroom flat
- Well proportioned interiors throughout
- Situated within a stunning police station conversion
- Property is recently refurbished throughout
- Further benefits from modern fixtures and fittings
- Generously proportioned double bedrooms throughout
- Master bedroom enjoys en suite shower room
- Excellent location for local amenities
This property is well situated for access to a good selection of local shops and amenities around Tooting Bec Station on Balham High Road.
Wandsworth Common locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Tooting Broadway Market
One of the busiest markets in the South West, Tooting Market injects life and diversity to the already vibrant Tooting Broadway area. We're always talking about the property market, this is the real market we should be raving about!
The best fish and chips in South London, right on Tooting High Street.
The best Caribbean restaurant in Tooting Bec and their lunch deal is only £3.50!
Tooting Bec station
Wandsworth Common station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,240 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,103 (102 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Balham between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8772 8000