Stunning two bedroom, seventh floor flat situated within the sought-after Witham House development, offering bright and modern interiors throughout with stunning river views, located in the desirable area of Wandsworth.
- Superb two bedroom seventh floor apartment
- Large reception room with ample space to dine
- Fully equipped modern open-plan kitchen
- Master bedroom features en-suite shower room
- Further good-sized second bedroom
- Wonderful private balcony with river views
- Concierge service and residents gym
Witham House is ideally situated moments from Wandsworth Park and the River Thames, with the trendy shops, bars and restaurants of both Wandsworth and Putney area close by.
Wandsworth locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A beautiful riverside park perfect for a post-work run or a picnic on a sunny day.
The Glass Dome
Really good steak and on certain nights there is a pianist.
The Hurlingham Club
The perfect setting for summer lawn sports and afternoon tea in the sunshine.
Wandsworth Town station
East Putney station
Putney Bridge station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,047 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £974 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 761 (70 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8355 1000