Situated in a secure purpose-built development this stylish one bedroom flat is beautifully presented throughout and boasts a large bedroom leading onto fantastic winter balcony and sleek modern kitchen.
- Stylish one bedroom first floor flat
- Set within a secure purpose built development
- Large reception room with feature fireplace
- Expansive double bedroom
- Superb winter balcony
- Sleek modern fitted kitchen
- Fantastic bathroom with rain shower
- Fabulous location in the heart of Wapping
A message from the landlord
Lovely neighbours, a real sense of community!
Prusom Street is situated in the heart of Wapping within easy reach of Wapping Station and the River Thames as well as being in close proximity to the beautiful St Katharine Docks.
Wapping locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A beautiful and high-quality restaurant serving the best fish meals in London.
Brilliant street food market on the basin. Amazing homemade burgers, doughnuts etc.
Amazing coffee house with such good coffee and lunchtime food. Great smoothies too!
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,070 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £931 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 459 (42 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.