This excellent two bedroom flat features a spacious reception room and two private balconies, and is located in a peaceful, private development within easy reach of both Chelsea and Fulham Broadway.
- Fabulous two bedroom flat
- Located within a desirable, private development
- Generous reception room with access to a private balcony
- Offers modern fitted kitchen
- Master bedroom with dressing area and an en suite bathroom
- Provides bright second bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Excellent location in modern gated development
Brompton Park Crescent is a leafy development surrounding Brompton Park, and is located within easy reach of Chelsea and Fulham Broadway. The nearest underground station is West Brompton (District line and National Rail).
West Brompton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Chelsea Ram
A charming pub with rustic interiors set in the middle of a quiet residential area. It serves fantastic food and has seating outside too.
This Tuscan restaurant in Chelsea is the real deal! The food is traditional and authentic and there's a cute covered patio area too.
The Malt House
A lovely gastro pub in the heart of Fulham Broadway.
Fulham Broadway station
West Brompton station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,150 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,450 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 794 (73 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Fulham Broadway between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7565 4000