Situated in sought-after West End Village, this fantastic two bedroom house is well presented with a private rear garden and off-street parking.
- A superb two bedroom house
- Located in sought after West End Village
- Presented in excellent condition with neutral interiors
- Kitchen with space for dining and doors to garden
- Private rear garden
- Off-street parking
There is a good range of local amenities available in West End, with either Guildford or Woking both within easy reach for a more comprehensive selection of shops, bars and restaurants. The nearest station is Brookwood (National Rail).
West End village locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best independent bike shop in Surrey, with a great selection of bikes at reasonable prices.
Great pub lunch in Horsell, just outside Woking's town centre.
Goldsworth Park Lake
A lovely spot for an evening walk.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,634 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,730 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Surrey Heath
- Total Sq Ft:
- 632 (58 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Woking between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
01483 43 44 45