Fantastic three bedroom ground floor garden flat, situated within an attractive period conversion offering bright and spacious interiors throughout, located in the sought-after area of West Hampstead.
- Well-presented throughout and recently double glazed
- Recently refurbished with modern décor and hardwood floors
- Large reception room with ample space to dine
- Bay-fronted master bedroom with two further bedrooms
- Well equipped semi-open plan kitchen
- Wonderful 32' private rear garden
- Smart bathroom suite with separate WC
- Recently built self-contained summer house
Situated moments from the local amenities of West Hampstead and Kilburn, the local transport links including while Cricklewood Station are just a short walk away.
West Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Situated right by Willesden Green Underground Station, a handily located local for a casual drink or a good meal. A great place to watch sports events, although it does fill up easily. It also hosts weekly jazz sessions.
Great food and atmosphere. I love this cute little Italian restaurant.
Delicious wood fired takeaway pizzas. They also have a delivery service.
Willesden Green station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,180 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,661 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West Hampstead between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2377