A stunning seven bedroom detached house boasting modern living over three floors and enjoying a gated entrance, private garden, off-street parking and garage.
- Fantastic seven bedroom detached house
- Impressive reception room with terrace and great views
- Dining room with balcony and views
- Modern kitchen leading to the garden
- Stunning master suite with far-reaching views from balcony
- Excellent finish throughout
- Private electric gated entrance
- Garage, garden and off-street parking
The property is ideally positioned for the restaurants, shops and bars of Wimbledon and Raynes Park. The famous Wimbledon Common and Village are also easily accessed.
West Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This traditional Thai restaurant serves authentic food that is reasonably priced and delicious! It's a great place to go with a group of friends, as the dishes are perfect for sharing.
Delightful baked goods in true village fashion.
The Dog & Fox
One of the busiest pubs in Wimbledon, hosting a hotel, a pub and a restaurant, which does a fabulous Sunday roast.
Raynes Park station
Wimbledon Chase station
Dundonald Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £6,924 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,297 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,756 (256 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900