Situated in a beautiful period conversion, this spacious two bedroom lower ground floor flat features well presented interior with a bay-fronted reception room, off-street parking and a large communal garden.
- Gorgeous lower ground floor flat
- Spacious reception room with space to dine
- Contemporary fully fitted kitchen
- Two excellent double bedroom
- Stylish white suite bathroom
- Wonderful mature communal garden
- Off-street parking
- Fantastic transport links
The beautiful Wimbledon Common and Wimbledon Village are just a short distance away and the excellent shops, bars and restaurants of Wimbledon are also within easy reach.
West Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Luxury pieces from around the world that always make a statement.
As well as serving proper pub grub, this place has a fantastic roof terrace too with a covered seating area and heaters for when it gets chilly.
Cocktails, mocktails and more! This sophisticated bar serves food too.
Raynes Park station
Wimbledon Chase station
Dundonald Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,216 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 661 (61 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.