This well maintained two bedroom flat situated in the heart of Notting Hill Gate and moments away from Portobello Road boasts two well proportioned bedrooms, a fabulous finish and a front-aspect balcony.
- Set in a charming period building
- Fantastic two bedroom first and second floor flat
- Bright reception room
- Located on the sought-after Arundel Gardens
- Well-equipped modern kitchen
- Smart master bedroom
- Good sized second bedroom
- Close to amenities and transport links
Situated moments from the excellent range of shops, bars and restaurants of Westbourne Grove and Portobello Road, the property is within easy reach of a good range of amenities.
Westbourne Grove locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Grocer on Elgin
Our village grocer owned by Australian Ashley Sumner. Inside freshly prepared food with an Aussie influence - you can even pick up Australian treats like Tim Tams!
Acklam Village Market
Food, drink, live music and art stalls with an underground vibe.
Portobello Garden Caffe
Fresh and authentic Italian food in a charming arcade off Portobello Road.
Ladbroke Grove station
Holland Park station
Notting Hill Gate station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,570 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,506 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 756 (70 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000