Located moments from Westbourne Grove, this one bedroom flat boasts generously sized rooms within a well maintained period conversion.
- Lovely one bedroom raised ground floor flat
- Located within a stunning period conversion
- Boasting good sized rooms throughout
- Ideally located for popular Westbourne Grove
- Good sized reception room
- Well-equipped eat-in kitchen
- Fantastic bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Close to amenities and transport links
Monmouth Road is ideally located to take advantage of a superb range of amenities on Westbourne Grove and also offers easy access to Notting Hill and Portobello Road. Transport links include Bayswater and Notting Hill Gate stations.
Westbourne Grove locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A tour guide canal boat service from Little Venice to Camden Lock, with commentary on the history of Regent's Canal.
Portobello Green Market
A fashion and vintage focused market that is mainly under cover.
A bustling Turkish restaurant close to Ladbroke Grove Underground Station that cooks amazing Turkish BBQ'd meats. Great takeaway or fun with a few friends to eat in, as it's BYOB. If you're feeling hungry, get the special mix. Also the mezze starters are tasty too...actually everything is!
Royal Oak station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £817 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 476 (44 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.