Set within a stunning period conversion on a quiet residential cul-de-sac, this stylish one bedroom lower ground floor flat is beautifully presented throughout boasting spacious open-plan accommodation and a garden.
- A contemporary one bedroom apartment
- Set on the Lower ground floor of a period conversion
- Bright and spacious reception room with space to dine
- Sleek open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom fitted wardrobes and en suite shower room
- Desirably situated for amenities on Westbourne Grove
- Private patio garden
Monmouth Road is situated moments from popular Notting Hill with its vast array of shops, bars and restaurants. For a direct route into central London, Notting Hill Gate Underground Station (Central, District and Circle lines) is nearby.
Westbourne Grove locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Hummingbird Bakery
Best cupcakes on the planet! The famous Red Velvet was born here. Many other cupcake companies have tried to copy them, but they never come close to Hummingbird's.
Beach Blanket Babylon
Great outdoor space for a couple of cocktails and lovely food in the crypt restaurant.
This Jamaican burger restaurant serves the spiciest burger on the planet!
Royal Oak station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £817 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 622 (57 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000