A bright and newly refurbished two bedroom flat situated in this fabulous development benefiting from a modern and bright living space and access to a lovely communal garden and gym.
- Set within a prestigious development with porter
- Well arranged over the ground floor
- Light two bedroom flat with fitted storage
- Bright reception room and well equipped kitchen
- Access to pretty communal gardens and gym
- Exceptional Westminster location
Regency Street is surrounded by many local conveniences, pavement lined cafes and galleries with a more extensive range of shops, bars and restaurants to be found along Victoria Street, a picturesque stretch of the River Thames is also nearby.
Westminster locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
St John's Smith Square
If you're a fan of classical music, this stunning venue is a must. The architecture is awe-inspiring too...
The first Argentinian pub to open in the UK, this place serves traditional dishes and South American wines.
An institution over 100 years old, this stunning hotel is beautiful inside - you really are stepping back into a grander era!
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,570 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £966 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 678 (62 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7558 4000