This luxurious three bedroom apartment is set on the ground floor and boasts a generous reception and a superb, sunny patio and access to an exclusive gym in the heart of Westminster.
- Substantial reception with sliding doors to patio
- Ample space to dine
- Separate kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Additional bedroom and family bathroom
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Ample storage throughout
Montaigne Close is ideally located for the street cafés and restaurants available within Westminster Village.
Westminster locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Informative guided and audio tours of the beautiful and ornate parliament building. It's great to see the place in real life, rather than just on the tele!
An institution over 100 years old, this stunning hotel is beautiful inside - you really are stepping back into a grander era!
Dolphin Square Fitness Club
Peace and quiet, where one goes to ponder and work out all at once!
St. James's Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,115 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,144 (106 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7558 4000