A fantastic one bedroom fourth floor apartment offering stylish living space, stunning interiors and situated in a highly desirable area of Pimlico.
- Presented in exceptional condition with hard wooden floors
- Stunning open plan reception with sliding doors to balcony
- Fantastic open plan kitchen with high end fixtures
- Bedroom with door to balcony and fitted wardrobes
- State of the art shower room with floor to ceiling tiles
- Ample storage throughout
- Fantastic location in a very popular block
The Courthouse is enviably situated by the River Thames, moments from a wonderful range of boutiques, bars and restaurants in Pimlico and close to amenities in Knightsbridge and Mayfair, and close to the beautiful St James's Park and Green Park.
Westminster locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great for hidden treasures and shabby chic furniture.
Informative guided and audio tours of the beautiful and ornate parliament building. It's great to see the place in real life, rather than just on the tele!
Hardcore Lobster & More
Perfectly cooked lobster and burgers - a welcome alternative to restaurants serving similar dishes.
St. James's Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,050 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £817 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 584 (54 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7558 4000