This bright and spacious one bedroom flat is situated on the second floor of a secure development within easy reach of transport links.
- Well proportioned one bedroom second floor flat
- Secure development on quiet residential cul de sac
- Good amount of bright living space and double bedroom
- Well equipped kitchen and smart bathroom
- Greate location within easy reach of transport links
The property is located within easy reach of East Barnet Village while Oak Hill Park is also only a short distance away.
Whetstone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
We have great office nights out here and they serve brilliant steaks!
My wife got her wedding dress from this lovely bridal shop - she looked beautiful!
A bike shop and garage that's run by a really nice local guy who built the business up from scratch.
Oakleigh Park station
New Barnet station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,560 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,242 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 474 (44 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.