Situated in on the ground floor of a grand period block in Willesden Green, this three bedroom flat enjoys a fantastic period features, while also benefiting from communal gardens and outside storage.
- A fantastic three bedroom ground floor flat
- Boasts beautiful period features and high ceiling throughout
- Bight and airy reception room
- Eat-in kitchen with access to communal gardens
- Three good-sized double bedrooms and bathroom
- Lovely communal gardens and good storage
- Conveniently located close to local amenities and transport
The property is ideally located in close proximity to a great selection of shops, bars and restaurants on both Willesden High Road and Walm Lane.
Willesden Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This quirky restaurant serves American-style food. On Tuesdays, you can get a burger and a beer for £12 and every other Sunday they have a live jazz night.
The best butchers in North West London. All the meat is free range and they sell the best steak you'll ever taste!
A fabulous vintage and new clothes store run by a lovely lady, selling beautiful jewellery too. Everything is sold at an amazing price!
Willesden Green station
Dollis Hill station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,354 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 856 (79 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Willesden Green between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8090 9800