Situated within easy reach of local amenities and transport links, this newly built three bedroom mews house boasts fantastic accommodation over three floors and benefits from smart interiors and a private garden.
- A fantastic three bedroom mews house in Willesden Green
- Offering excellent living space over three floors
- Recently built and furnished to a high standard
- Bright and spacious reception room with open-plan kitchen
- Guest cloakroom and entrance hall with storage cupboard
- Three bright bedrooms on first and second floors
- Benefits from both communal and private gardens
- Fantastic location close to local amenities
Chaplin Road is well located for the amenities of both Willesden Green and nearby Kilburn, while Queen's Park with its trendy shops, bars and restaurants is also close by.
Willesden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
My favourite park to jog around, as the hills can be very challenging!
Situated right by Willesden Green Underground Station, a handily located local for a casual drink or a good meal. A great place to watch sports events, although it does fill up easily. It also hosts weekly jazz sessions.
Situated in Gladstone Park, this café serves amazing breakfasts, great coffee and baked treats straight from the oven, including mouth-watering cakes. It's open from Friday to Sunday.
Dollis Hill station
Willesden Green station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,850 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,354 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,038 (96 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Willesden Green between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8090 9800