Enviably located in the heart of Wimbledon Village, this incredible four bedroom house boasts wonderfully spacious accommodation with a contemporary styling, lovely outdoor space and gated off-street parking.
- Incredible three storey house in a very desirable location
- Light and airy reception room with patio doors to garden
- Contemporary fitted kitchen offering dining space
- Generous master bedroom with wonderful en suite bathroom
- Second bright bedroom with en suite shower room
- Two further bedrooms with access to Jack-and-Jill bathroom
- Utility room, guest cloakroom and ample fitted storage
- Terrace, decked patio and two off-street parking spaces
This amazing property is located just moments from Wimbledon Common and has an exclusive range of bars, cafes, restaurants and boutiques on it's doorstep. A further comprehensive range of shops and amenities can be found in nearby Wimbledon.
Wimbledon Village locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Rose & Crown
This traditional pub in Wimbledon Village serves a great Sunday roast. There's a lovely beer garden too, which is great for drinks in the summer.
The village is alive with such a variety of restaurants, pubs and bars. And there's lots happening when the tennis is on too. It's also close to Wimbledon Common, with a lake where you can feed the birds.
As well as serving proper pub grub, this place has a fantastic roof terrace too with a covered seating area and heaters for when it gets chilly.
Dundonald Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,539 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,836 (170 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900