Set within a beautiful converted school development, this impressive two bedroom duplex apartment offers a galleried mezzanine-level, neutral décor throughout and off-street parking.
- Located in a magnificent converted school building
- Fabulous two bedroom duplex apartment
- Stunning reception room with double-height ceiling
- Galleried study area
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite bathroom
- Second double bedroom
- Off-street parking
Southey Road is conveniently situated close to Wimbledon town centre, which offers an excellent range of shopping and entertainment facilities including Centre Court shopping centre.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best German sausage in town served out of a trailer!
Fantastic breakfasts - even the vegetarian one is great!
A cinema on Wimbledon's doorstep showing both arts and mainstream films.
Merton Park station
South Wimbledon station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,600 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,991 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,278 (118 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900