A substantial five bedroom semi-detached house in Wimbledon offering three floors of living and entertaining space, 50' garden and a superb location.
- Semi-detached house arranged over three floors
- Reception room with double doors to garden
- Kitchen with space to dine and separate dining room
- Five spacious bedrooms
- Two bathrooms, a shower room and guest cloakroom
- Ample storage including cellar
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
Bernard Gardens is a quiet tree-lined street located within easy reach of the shops, restaurants and bars of Wimbledon town centre and Wimbledon Village.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Serving tasty French food, this restaurant is part of a small chain and has an impressive interior. The atmosphere is really romantic and there's a pretty outdoor seating area too.
The best German sausage in town served out of a trailer!
A cinema on Wimbledon's doorstep showing both arts and mainstream films.
Wimbledon Park station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,193 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,297 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,516 (233 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900