A wonderfully spacious five bedroom family house benefiting from four floors of living and entertaining space, a garden, a balcony and a garage.
- Impressive four storey house in desirable location
- Generous reception room leading to the garden
- Contemporary fitted kitchen and separate dining room
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en suite and balcony
- Four further good-sized bedrooms, one also with en suite
- Stylish white suite family bathroom
- Garage and off-street parking
- Easy to maintain, landscaped garden
Lansdowne Close is ideally located just moments from the centre of Wimbledon and offers motorists easy access to the A3 road links to central London.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Light on the Common
This elegant restaurant serves delicious freshly prepared dishes, from light lunches to traditional favourites, including a mean steak and chips.
Luxury pieces from around the world that always make a statement.
Serving tasty French food, this restaurant is part of a small chain and has an impressive interior. The atmosphere is really romantic and there's a pretty outdoor seating area too.
Raynes Park station
Wimbledon Chase station
Dundonald Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £6,093 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,297 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,304 (214 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900