A delightful two bedroom flat benefiting from a substantial layout, neutral décor throughout, a spacious master bedroom and a lovely garden.
- Charming ground floor flat
- Reception room with French doors leading out to the garden
- Fully fitted modern kitchen
- Substantial master bedroom,
- Bright second bedroom
- Lovely garden
- Fantastic central location
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
Queens Road is centrally located moments from the shopping and entertainment facilities of the Broadway, including the Centre Court Shopping Centre.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A healthy grill at an amazing price - it will leave your taste buds sizzling!
Beautiful rooftop restaurant serving tantalising treats to fill you up when the lights go down and the dancing shoes come on (or off in some cases!).
New Wimbledon Theatre
Bringing West End shows to the heart of Wimbledon since Edwardian times, as well as new and experimental productions.
Dundonald Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,008 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,225 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 781 (72 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900