A stunning, light, spacious and modern five bedroom detached family house, elegantly arranged over two floors and boasting a beautiful wraparound garden and superb entertaining space.
- Amazing five bedroom detached family house on a premier road
- Gated driveway, car part and garage
- Stunning family room with open-plan kitchen
- Impressive conservatory leading to the garden
- Formal reception room
- Two generous bedrooms with en suite facilities
- Mature, wrap around private garden
- Close to the town centre and station
The property is ideally positioned for the leisure facilities, restaurants, shops and bars of Woking.
Woking locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Inn at Maybury
Gastro pub with a lovely beer garden.
Great range of food stalls and fantastic sausage rolls from the bread stall!
The Peacocks Centre
Where you can shop 'til you drop with over 70 stores.
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,532 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,850 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Woking Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,531 (328 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Woking between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
01483 43 44 45