Set within a contemporary purpose-built block moments from excellent transport links, this beautifully appointed two bedroom flat benefits from 24-hour concierge service, a gym, lift access and underground parking.
- A charming two bedroom second floor flat
- Set within a contemporary purpose-built block in Woking
- Offers bright living space with neutral interiors
- Concierge service
- Communal gym
- Lift access and underground parking
The Centrium building enjoys a superb location moments from Woking Station (National Rail), which offers direct access into London. Superb shopping, leisure and entertainment facilities of central Woking are moments away.
Woking locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Delicious Japanese food, loads of options, a nice atmosphere and fantastic service. A hidden gem!
Runs through the entire Woking area and makes a great walk on a sunny day!
Vietnamese food outlet based in Market Walk. A great lunch alternative!
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,835 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,710 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Woking Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 767 (71 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Woking between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
01483 43 44 45