Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this beautiful three bedroom house boasts a stunning kitchen, private garden, off-street parking and an exceptional location in the heart of the Artesian Village.
- Beautiful three bedroom five floored house
- Stunning open plan modern kitchen
- Exceptional conservatory style dining area
- Spacious master bedroom with en-suite and balcony
- Large bedrooms throughout
- Stunning reception room with feature fireplace
- Private garden and off-street parking
- Highly desirable location in the heart of Artesian Village
Northumberland Place is ideally situated within the beautiful Artesian Village, and is enviably located moments from the fantastic amenities and transport links of Westbourne Grove.
Artesian Village locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Portobello Juice Café
Create your own juices at this infamous juice bar on Portobello Road.
You can't beat the lemon meringue pie at the Electric Diner on Portobello Road!
A tour guide canal boat service from Little Venice to Camden Lock, with commentary on the history of Regent's Canal.
Westbourne Park station
Royal Oak station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,500 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,970 (183 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000