This stylish one bedroom flat boasts recently refurbished living space flooded with natural light, contemporary fixtures and fantastic location opposite Barnard Park.
- A superb one bedroom, period flat
- Bright reception room with space to dine
- Stylish open plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Bedroom with built in storage space
- Fantastic shower room with white suite
- Presented to a high standard throughout
- Moments from amenities, opposite Barnard Park
Barnsbury Road is ideally located in the heart of Islington within easy reach of the fashionable shops bars and restaurants of Upper Street while for green open space and recreation, Barnard Park is situated immediately opposite.
Barnsbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
69 Colebrooke Row
One of London's best kept secrets. The size of a small living room, but serving the best experimental cocktails around. The bar uses spirits and drinks that it infuses itself in a drinks laboratory and the staff wear lab coats.
Vintage and antiques shops, Camden Passage oozes character and quirkiness with great places to have a coffee or dine. Oh so pretty and quaint!
Bourne and Hollingsworth
You may have to book really far in advance, but the brunch with bottomless cocktails is definitely worth the wait! Make sure you try the French toast with clotted cream, berries and honey...
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £750 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5000