Set within a luxury development on Chelsea Bridge, this premium two bedroom apartment offers beautifully presented accommodation in a superb, central location.
- Good-size reception with open-plan, modern kitchen
- Integrated appliances and ample storage
- Two double bedrooms
- Ample cupboard space throughout
- Secure accommodation accessed via lift
- Very easy access to Chelsea and Sloane Square
- Premium development next to Chelsea Bridge
Queenstown Road offers immediate access to Battersea Park as well as direct access in Chelsea and Sloane Square. The development has parking available and a host of on-site amenities.
Battersea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Prince Albert
Perfect for a post-park refreshment, this traditional pub opposite Battersea Park's Albert Gate has plenty of tables outside.
In Duke of York Square Monday to Sunday, Startisans is a hub for start-up food stalls specialising in quirky, imaginative meals.
Great for hidden treasures and shabby chic furniture.
Battersea Park station
Sloane Square station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £750 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 100 (9 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Battersea between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7801 1111