In a fabulous location near to the River Thames, this outstanding, stylish two bedroom, seventh floor apartment benefits from private balcony and excellently sized reception room, perfect for entertaining.
- Stunning two bedroom seventh floor apartment
- Superb balcony with partial river views
- Set within a modern riverside development with concierge
- Reception room with open-plan kitchen and dining area
- Fabulous master bedroom with modern en suite bathroom
- Beautiful second bedroom with door to balcony
- Views over Battersea Power Station next to Nine Elms
- Secure under ground parking with visitors access
Queenstown Road is situated within easy reach of the shops and pavement cafes on the Queenstown Road as well as King's Road and the open spaces of Battersea Park. Local transport links include Battersea Park Station for routes in and out of central London.
Battersea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Dolphin Square Fitness Club
Peace and quiet, where one goes to ponder and work out all at once!
Chelsea Physic Garden
A must for anyone interested in botanics and horticulture. They put on lots of workshops throughout the year and there's a fantastic Christmas fair too.
The perfect place to pick up a gift for the women in your life - classic handbags and luxurious accessories.
Battersea Park station
Wandsworth Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £795 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Battersea between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7801 1111