Situated within this lovely ported building this fantastic two bedroom flat boasts a spacious reception room, lovely kitchen and a gorgeous master bedroom with en suite bathroom.
- Spacious two bedroom first floor flat
- Lovely reception room with balcony
- Gorgeous bright kitchen
- Beautiful master bedroom with en-suite
- Ample sized second bedroom
- Great location close to amenities and transport links
- Underground parking included with the flat
Bishops Court is ideally located a short distance from a large range of amenities including shops, cafes and restaurants of Westbourne Grove. The nearest station is Royal Oak offering fast commuting around London.
Bayswater locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
British food from the farm. Lots of fresh dishes served at lunch and dinner in rustic surroundings.
A tour guide canal boat service from Little Venice to Camden Lock, with commentary on the history of Regent's Canal.
The Warrington Hotel
As well as the original décor and the friendly atmosphere, the beer is good too.
Royal Oak station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £950 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 906 (84 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000