Generously arranged over four floors, this beauitful four bedroom house is moments from Sloane Square and offers ample living and entertaining space, a private roof terrace and a pretty garden.
- A beautiful four story house in Belgravia
- Four bedrooms with the master having an en-suite
- Light reception room with ample dining space
- Well equipped kitchen leading to garden
- Unique interior design with storage space throughout
- Private roof terrace
- Close to the fashionable Kings Road
- Exceptional location moments from Sloane Square
Cliveden Place is ideally located for a collection of pavement lined cafes, galleries and delicatessens along Pimlico Road with a more extensive range of upmarket designer retailers and eateries to be found along King's Road and on Sloane Square.
Belgravia locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
KX (pronounced Kicks) is a private members health club for elite clients on Draycott Avenue, with a spa, gym and restaurant. Well-known for its famous yet discrete members.
In Duke of York Square Monday to Sunday, Startisans is a hub for start-up food stalls specialising in quirky, imaginative meals.
A local pub tucked away and open since 1818. It gets incredibly busy with people coming after work and is one of the most haunted pubs in London! They serve a fantastic beef Wellington too!
Sloane Square station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,950 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,981 (184 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000