Providing a highly desirable Belsize Park location, this simply stunning two bedroom flat is beautifully presented and exceptionally spacious just moments from many local amenities.
- A fabulous fourth floor two bedroom flat
- Master bedroom with fitted storage and en suite shower room
- Open-plan kitchen and reception room
- Stylish accommodation in a prime location
- Lovely entrance hall
- Great views of the City
- Communal Gardens
- Very well-maintained communal areas and lift
The property is located just moments from a wide selection of local shops, bars, boutiques and restaurants.
Belsize Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Armoury Gym
An independent, not that busy, bright gym with lots of windows and natural light, offering good classes and lovely staff too.
With a menu of freshly prepared lunch and dinner dishes, this place does a great sirloin steak and pepper sauce!
Above The Horseshoe pub, this small theatre puts on a number of performances all year round.
Belsize Park station
Swiss Cottage station
Chalk Farm station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £850 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,091 (101 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7433 6600