This is a smart two bedroom flat in Belsize Park, with a spacious and bright reception room, high ceilings, and a stylish modern bathroom.
- Impressive two bedroom flat in great condition
- Pleasant, neutral interiors
- Spacious and bright reception room with high ceilings
- Lovely bright kitchen with stylish painted fixtures
- Generously proportioned bedrooms
- Modern, stylish bathroom
- Situated in a desirable area of Belsize Park
Primrose Gardens is a picturesque residential street in desirable Belsize Park, benefiting from the many amenities on Haverstock Hill and situated close to Belsize Park station (London Underground).
Belsize Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Armoury Gym
An independent, not that busy, bright gym with lots of windows and natural light, offering good classes and lovely staff too.
For music lovers there is the famous Roundhouse venue, which has amazing views from anywhere inside and great sound for a brilliant night out!
Wandering through one of the many stalls in Camden Market, there's always something to catch the eye!
Belsize Park station
Chalk Farm station
Swiss Cottage station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £750 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 652 (60 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7433 6600